Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm OK. You're OK.

I have absolutely no idea what the fuck I should write about. So here I sit, blog posting long overdue. Chronic weed blazing through my brain, two dumbass dogs on either side of me, and this glorious e-cig keeping me from smoking real cigarettes.

I'm watching this movie called "Silver Linings Playbook". It's about mental illness. I've suffered with mental illness my whole life. Some days i can't even go in a store without having a panic attack. Which is a really, really good way to get out of clothes shopping with your wife... Just an fyi.

I had my first few weeks of class. How awesome is that with severe anxiety? Well let's just say it's about as awesome as punching yourself in the dick... Repeatedly. The silver lining in that is I've really come to a point in my life where I really enjoy learning new shit. I actually like, fuckin' pay attention and shit. I even get annoyed when people dick off, or talk during lectures. Long story short, I'm crazy, and carrying a big load at school.

So I’ll close this up with some wise words from the Sensible Slacker... Cry instead of scream, laugh instead of cry, and get up and get dressed even when you have no idea how to even start. Choose life slackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment